TECHNOKOM: OVER 25 YEARS IN THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY
Corporate Group TechnoKom specializes in radio systems engineering and integration.
The team of highly skilled developers, including engineers and programmers, was created in 1993 in Chelyabinsk and was originally based at the Department of Radio-Technical Systems of the South Ural State University.
Eventually a small production company developed into a concern of companies united by a common purpose, which formed the Corporate Group TechnoKom.
Over the years company's specialists accumulated extensive practical knowledge in design and production of various electronic devices and systems.
TechnoKom-Technology, a member of the Corporate Group TechnoKom, has one of the most technologically advanced production facilities for serial assembly of electronic boards in Russia. In 2009 the company successfully launched its own fully automated surface mount (SMD) assembly line.
Today the entire process from designing to final product is carried out in Chelyabinsk on the basis of the cutting edge European and Japanese equipment. The high quality of electronic assembly is confirmed by both domestic and foreign experts.
Today the Corporate Group TechnoKom is a recognized leader in the design and manufacture of GPS/GLONASS satellite tracking systems and monitoring of vehicles and personnel in the Russian Federation.
Our product has a wide range of applications and can be installed on cars and trains, planes and ships, agricultural and construction equipment. It’s no secret that the success of any business today depends largely on the efficient operation of transport services. Modern technologies allow executing control of all forms of transport anywhere in the world with the help of World Wide Tracking conception.
There are various consumers of our leading satellite tracking system AutoGRAPH. It is used by the major steel mills, gas and oil industry companies, freight forwarders of the local and federal levels, urban transport and taxi companies, ambulances, municipal services, vehicle rental services, banks and collectors, security companies, farmers and agricultural holdings, fleets and road construction companies, quarries and mines, trains and small aircrafts, such as planes and helicopters.
Our range of on-board controllers and sensors covers almost all areas of application and allows you to optimally and efficiently solve a wide variety of tasks for transport control and management.
- 1993 – AUTOMATIC FILLING AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEM BY FUEL CARDS
- 1996 – HEAT METERS «TEPLOKON»
- 1998 – INDUSTRIAL WEIGHT MEASURING AND DOSING SYSTEMS FOR BULK STOCKS
- 1999 – AUTOMATIC PROCESS CONTROL UNITS (FOR «TEPLOPRIBOR» FACTORY)
- 2002 – COMPLEX AUTOMATION OF ASPHALT PLANTS
- 2003 – HIGH PRECISION AUTOMATIC ROAD SCRAPER DUMP LEVELING SYSTEM «HORIZON»
- 2004 – GPS/GLONASS AVL AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM «AutoGRAPH»
- 2005 – ETHERNET MONITORING AND CONTROL UNITS FOR INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDERS
- 2009 – PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICE
- 2010 – DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM UNITS FOR PUBLIC UTILITIES AND GAS-OIL INDUSTRY
- 2013 – FUEL LEVEL SENSORS «TKLS»